Friday, September 25, 2009

Marin I.J. and Contra Costa Times Mention My New Position

I got a brief but nice mention in the Marin Independent Journal and the Contra Costa Times this week. As the Marin IJ reported in its "Movers & Shakers" column:

Marin attorneys Thane Schultz and John Corcoran have joined the San Rafael law firm of Plastiras & Terrizi.

Schultz, a longtime Marin resident, will focus on family law and general civil litigation. His previous work experience included stints with a civil litigation firm and two years running a family real estate development business in Australia.

Corcoran, a Tiburon planning commissioner, previously worked for a Silicon Valley law firm focusing on estate planning, employment law and small business representation.
I'm not sure whether I'm a "mover" or a "shaker," but if I find out, I'll post it here.

No comments: